Absolutely irresistible and so chic, this bracelet is the perfect piece to add a nature-inspired elegant look! Beautiful creamy, earthy tones, can be worn day to night as it is very neutral.
Gorgeous high quality beads : ivory freshwater pearls, dalmatien jaspe stone beads, Czech glass beads, some of them are sparkly, some have an opal finish, some are transparent, some have a luster or matte finish, ... they're all different, and harmoniously combined to create this very special and unique piece.
What do you know about Freshwater pearls? These ones are absolutely gorgeous. They are the prettiest I've ever seen!! A unique, irregular round shape that I LOVE because it is so natural, each piece is unique, and such a beautiful creamy color that is just so perfect, simply exquisite. If you're like me and love beautiful things, you will be obsessed with these ones! It's a jewelry wearer dream ! And they are even prettier in person. Take good care of them, for the instructions, please see below.
Details and measurement :
* limited edition hand crocheted bracelet
* The bracelet measures approximately 7 3/4 (20cm) inches in length. Please, don't hesitate to leave me a note at checkout if you need a lightly different length.
* Loop closure with a pretty clear glass bead.
*** please allow 3 to 5 days before shipping, thank you ***
******Care & Cleaning of Cultured Freshwater Pearls******
Pearls are very fragile organic gems. By nature, pearls are soft and will scratch, chip and break quite easily. To protect your pearls from damage and maximize their longevity, please follow the suggestions below for care & cleaning.
• Pearl jewelry should always be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off to avoid contact with lotions, make-up, hairspray etc...
• Pearls require moisture from the air so do not store them in air tight containers or safe deposit boxes.
• Pearls cannot be repaired once they are damaged.
It is best to clean pearls with a soft cloth. DO NOT scrub pearls or expose them to any of the following :
• Chemicals including pool chlorine, household cleaning products or jewelry cleaners.
• Toiletry items including cosmetics, hairspray, lotions, perfumes etc.
As with all of my jewelry I only use top quality beads in my work. I also put a lot of attention to detail and to colour choice. I think it shows in my creations.
Comes in a pretty and unique gift wrapping!
Payments are expected within 3 days of the purchase, unless otherwise discussed with me prior to the sale. Failure to send payment within requested timeline will result in a cancelled transaction.
- I accept payments via PayPal. Shop prices are originally in Euro and are automatically converted to your selected currency by PayPal.
Please note that if you have just signed up for a PayPal account it will take a few days for PayPal to verify your account, before you can actually use the account to pay for your purchase. If this is your case, please kindly let me know that the payment will be a little late. I do not have any problem with late payment as long as I know what the situation is.
- For residents of France : J'accepte les règlements par chèque à condition que le chèque soit émis par une banque domiciliée en France métropolitaine. Si vous optez pour ce mode de règlement, merci de m'en informer une fois la commande effectuée afin que je vous fournisse les informations nécessaires. Votre commande sera expédiée une fois que le chèque aura été encaissé.
I ship worldwide from France via La Poste which is the French postal service.
Delivery times from La Poste :
France : 2 to 3 working days
Europe : 5 to 10 working days
USA & everywhere else : 10 to 14 working days
(Shipping to the US usually takes 6 to 10 days)
How your order is being shipped :
- France métropolitaine : Les colis sont envoyés par lettre suivie, un numéro de suivi est inclus. Si vous préférez un envoi recommandé, il suffit de me le demander, il y aura dans ce cas des frais supplémentaires que je vous communiquerais avant le règlement.
- Outside of France : Packages are sent by priority airmail with an international tracking number and without insurance included. If you would like to upgrade to include an insurance, contact me and I would invoice the difference (average amount around $10).
The shipping cost that will be invoiced is the international tracking number service, the rest of the costs (packaging, international shipping and handling) are free of charge so if you would prefer to cancel the tracking number service, please let me know, there would be no additional charge for the shipping and I would make the modification on your listing.
Items in stock will be shipped immediately after the payment. You will receive an email confirming it has been sent. If the payment is on Saturday or Sunday, I will ship on Monday. For the items which are made to order, I generally ship 3 or 5 days after the payment, sometimes later, depending on my availability and if I have to purchase supplies. If this is the case, an email will be sent to you to let you know.
Customs taxes may incur at the time of delivery, depending on your country's tax regulations. I have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur, and I am not responsible for those charges. For any additional information please refer to your local customs agency.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
First and foremost I want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just send me a conversation letting me know why, then send the item back and I'll give you a full refund.
If for any reason, your(s) item(s) should arrive damaged or faulty, I will give a full refund.
If there is any other reason why you would not be 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact me so that a solution can be found.
How your order will be packaged?
Orders are carefully packaged in a craft bubble envelope and I ship to the address indicated on the Etsy invoice.
Is your purchase a gift?
Just so you know, every piece I send out is wrapped up like a gift to yourself or someone else. Let me know though if you'd like me to write a special note to the receiver of your gift, or if you would like each item in its own wrapping.
Can you request a custom order ? YES !
If you like something you saw, but it's not your size, or you don't like the color, please let me know with using the "request a custom order" link. I love to work on new projects.
Special thanks to tortillagirl.etsy.com, who helped me to write my Shop Policies ! Thank you so much!